|First lines quilted on kaleidoscope|
When traveling, it's hard to keep up with my projects but it allows loads more time for reading blogs. Here are some butterfly patterns (and one moth) I found.
- Fig Tree Quilts made quilt kits of simple and effective butterflies. (Not sure if they're still available.)
- Adrianne Ove's Modern Butterfly quilt is a scrappy design. I think it would be a wonderful project with grandchildren.
- Nicole Young, aka lillyella created a set of five charming butterflies as free downloads.
- Lorna at Let's Bee Social created many different animal designs including this sweet butterfly.
- This moth is in Crafted Applique, a new book by Lara at BuzzinBumble.
There's still some time to leave a comment on the Crafted Applique book giveaway.
Enjoy the day, Ann