There wasn't a single fabric that could frame all the t-shirts so I used a variety. Although each post is a pocket label - twenty of them - there were still more. They are scattered across the top along with other sections from the shirts.
Center of t-shirt quilt sewed
Then I sewed the border. I cut the fabric to include the entire circle but am considering cutting it partway off. I just need to maintain the proportion of the overall quilt.
Partial view of t-shirt quilt with borders
My tenure as program chair is finished but still looking forward to Lisa Boni's lecture and workshop next week. I plan to make several Christmas presents using her design to decorate Altoid tin boxes.