|Circles to be finished for February|
- Malka Dubrawsky made Twinkle Twin. Such a happy quilt.
- Karen Costello Soltys designed Japanese Circles on dark backgrounds.
- Kevin Kosbab used a pattern in American Patchwork and Quilting to quilt Verner with two different sized circles.
- Holly DeGroot designed at least two baby quilts of circle blocks.
- Brigette Heitland created a sophisticated quilt with circles inside circles.
- Anorina appliqués cheerful circles on black and white squares.
- EDIT: I found the quiltmaker and she has a glorious body of work. Timna Tarr's O Happy Day and Portrait of Flora both juried into the 2011 Cincinnati International Quilt Festival. The colorful background squares of the first are just as effective as the circle in circle on black of the second. Such different styles. Which would you choose?
- If you haven't yet started your circles, Lulu has a pattern for Googly Eyes, an offset circle in a larger circle. Looks like eyes or olives, your choice.
- Connie Brown mixed circles and squares in V-Spot Target Attack.
- Shirley made Bubbles II with circles that touch each other rather than being appliquéd onto single size squares.
Guess what? My computer is back. Hooray. And there's still a bit more time to add something to the Kaleidoscope of Butterflies link up Cathy and I started to celebrate and educate about these essential insects in severe decline.
Enjoy the day,