Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby Bibs

While recuperating from a cold earlier this year I meandered through blogs, clicking links with abandon. Such lovely new colors! Such clever ideas! Such detailing!

Although some of my stash will never make it into a quilt, many are remnants from finished projects. What a joy to glimpse a snippet from a previous quilt; like visiting an older relative. How could it ever be out of style when it evokes such happy memories?


Amy at NanaCompany posted a baby bib pattern and tutorial here. Her work is so delicately refined; quite unlike my boisterous fabrics. But the pattern was perfectly sized for my remnants although I didn't add her ruffle. Maybe next time. I backed mine with terrycloth as she suggested. Now I have a stack of baby presents ready to go!

Fret not; enjoy the day.

Ann

No comments: