|Quilty365 circles for January 2016|
- Pulling background fabrics from hither and yon, cutting them into squares, and stashing them in a ziplock.
- Putting smaller remnants in ziplock #2 for circle consideration.
- Occasionally sewing crumbs into a piece large enough for a circle and adding those to ziplock #2.
- Writing an event and date on each finished block.
- Keeping a stash of red fabrics for "red circle days."
These are just the tip of the iceberg. Be sure to check all of the current work at Audrey's Quilty365.
Enjoy the day,