Do not complain about growing old. It is a privilege denied to many.
~Mark Twain
Not complaining but I caught something this summer and am still not well. However, I did finally finish an appliqué pillow.
I began in June cutting out bits of almost every floral in my stash - whether it went together or not. Then overlapped on a piece of background fabric and loosely sewn in place and finally topstitched. {There was quite a lag between the start and finish though.} The photo on the left is when it was pinned while the right shows the difference using black thread for heavy topstitching. Many of the colors are quite different, aren't they?
No fusible. Everything is raw-edged. And here's the pillow on the daybed. It will be a Christmas present.
At least something is done. I'm way behind on everything from quilting to presents to letters. And exhausted but determined to keep improving.
Enjoy the day,
Ann